30 Day Money Back Guarantee! The return MUST take place within the given 30 days from the date of purchase.
- All returned merchandise for refund, exchange or store credit, must include the original model and bar-code labels, must be in new original condition (never used and/or installed), in original packaging: including all manuals, documentation, hardware, and any other included components.
- Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way. Items that are initially shipped 'double-boxed' must be returned in like fashion.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non refundable and the buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Any return, refund, exchange or store credit request that does not follow the above stated requirements, based on ARAZIM GROUP USA decision, could be rejected.
- Please wait to be contacted by ProVisual.com to get the RMA number approved before you return the item.
- Items must be received within 15 business days of RMA approval. Any delay could result in an RMA cancellation.
- ProVisual.com will not be responsible for any product that arrives after the 15 days of RMA approval.
- Original merchandise box must not be defaced or altered in any way. Merchandise initially shipped 'double-boxed' and must be returned in like fashion.
- A copy of the authorized RMA Form must be pasted outside the box facing up; otherwise ProVisual.com reserves the right to refuse the box.
- RMA items will be repaired or replaced at ProVisual's discretion.
- If needed, ProVisual reserves the right not to replace any product until the replacement item is returned from the vendor.
- Replaced and/or repaired items will be shipped to customers in US (48 Continental States) via USPS or FedEx standard service, free of charge. International returns must be paid by the customer. If you require a faster delivery service on returns, you must pay difference for the upgraded shipping timeframe.
- "No Fault Found" RMA items, have to be shipped back at purchaser's expense.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
- RMA number clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX OR WRITTEN ON THE MAILING LABEL AND NOT THE ACTUAL PRODUCT BOX.
*(Please do not write on the actual product box or the package will not be accepted even if it is defective).
- A copy of your original invoice (inside of shipping box).